The Coalition of State Medical and National Specialty Societies
Donald J. Palmisano Jr.
The goal of the Coalition of State Medical and National Specialty Societies is to preserve the medical profession, as well as patient-physician relationship. The Coalition has 16 members that represent some 85,000 physicians. It has been a leading advocate for private contracting.
- Coalition tells Congressional leaders right to contract sustainable solution
- MAG Joins Coalition Focused on Patient-Physician Relationship
- MAG, coalition tell Congressional leaders "no place for big government in exam room"
- Medicare Patient Empowerment Act FAQ - Physicians
- Medicare Patient Empowerment Act FAQ - Patients