Donald J. Palmisano Jr.
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act is the federal health care reform law of 2010.
- Opinion blog post: America is at war with its doctors, and patients are the losers (05.19.13)
- Despite talk, no effort in Congress to change Obamacare's employer mandate (05.19.13)
- GOP, IRS scandals continue to shake up health reform implementation (05.17.13)
- Opinion: Kathleen Sebelius is an IPAB of one (05.16.13)
- Letter to the editor re: "Advanced nurses lower costs, improve care" (05.14.13)
- Blog post (opinion): Obamacare’s unfair treatment of middle class families (05.13.13)
- Oregon's upstart health co-ops to challenge mainstream insurers (05.13.13)
- Huge drug cost disparities seen in health overhaul (05.13.13)
- MAG CEO airs concerns over possible Medicaid expansion in WABE interview
- MAG Supreme Court/PPACA town hall recording
- MAG-sponsored PPACA pros/cons call recording
- AMA Medicare ad
- MAG, coalition recommendations for Joint Select Committee on Deficit Reduction
- MAG, others call for medical liability reforms in letters to Joint Select Committee
- Private contracting: H.R. 1700, "Medicare Patient Empowerment Act," by Rep. Tom Price, M.D.
- Private contracting: S. 1042, "Medicare Patient Empowerment Act," by Sen. Lisa Murkowski
- IPAB repeal: H.R. 452, the "Medicare Decisions Accountability Act," by Rep. Phil Roe, M.D. (R-TN)
- IPAB repeal: S. 668, the "Health Care Bureaucrats Elimination Act," by Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX)
- MAG, others submit comments on proposed Medicaid services rule
- MAG, others calling for elimination of IPAB in letter to Congressional leaders
- Physicians Foundation's "Roadmap for Physicians to Health Care Reform"
- MAG letter supporting H.R. 451, "Healthcare Truth and Transparency Act of 2011"
- H.R. 451, "Healthcare Truth and Transparency Act of 2011"
- MAG leader on right to contract, Modern Healthcare
- Coalition tells Congressional leaders right to contract sustainable solution
- MAG joins coalition focused on patient-physician relationship
- AMA letter to President Obama and Congress
- After The Ruling: A Consumer's Guide (to health care reform)
- CMS Bundled Payments for Care Improvement Initiative FAQ
- Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation (Innovation Care/Payment Models)
- H.R. 1700: The Medicare Patient Empowerment Act
- MAG Supreme Court/PPACA town hall recording and executive summary