Insurance Reform/Prompt Pay
Donald J. Palmisano Jr.
Changing the way that health insurance companies operate in Georgia is a critical part of MAG’s advocacy agenda.
- Albany hospital merger slowed by latest ruling (05.16.13)
- Massachusetts data supports retailers fighting enrollment mandate (05.15.13)
- Insurers predict 100 - 400 percent health care premium rate explosion due to Obamacare (05.13.13)
- GOP attacks Barrow on 'Obamacare' votes (05.10.13)
- Private payers are advancing the use of telemedicine technology (05.05.13)
- States blindsided by plan to shift costs of "uninsurables" to them under Obamacare (05.04.13)
- Survey shows 84 million with no health insurance or inadequate coverage in 2012 (04.26.13)
- Governments may push workers to health exchange (04.24.13)
- Chamber of Commerce Amicus Brief for AHIP v. Hudgens
- AMA and MAG seek showdown with health insurers over Georgia’s new prompt pay law
- AMA's 'Payment Issues' Website
- AMA's private sector payer complaint resources
- AMA releases its '2011 National Health Insurer Report Card'